SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPTCRPO

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all..

how FPTCRPO functionality can work when  i am executing this transaction code it is not generating any repayment request number against open credit item.

from where i can get payment request number if its generated after where i am running FPY1 for making outgoing payment system need to perform this repayment request number payment process.

may i know some more information...

thanks,

honey

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Honey,

What is the error that you are getting.?

Please check that have you maintained posting area 1322 and 0130.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Honey,

What is the error that you are getting.?

Please check that have you maintained posting area 1322 and 0130.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

hi amlan,

ya both of the posting area settings have been done, and there is no error finding from my side the concept is like.

when we are are trying to do transaction fptcrpo for credit item after assigning a outgoing payment method at pay option level is has to create on payment request number right but in my case it is not happening but where i am running fpy1 it's making outgaoing payment.

and another case like if user wants to reverse a payment request number how do it is suppose to be.

normally what is the prerequisite for creating an payment request number.

thanks,

honey..

0 Kudos

You will get a repayment request if you use the first tab in FPCRPO.  Then you can find and display the request in transaction FPRU.  You can reverse it with transaction FP18.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

But why aren't you able to use FPTCRPO transaction?