cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RG1 Register stock and MB52 stock is not matching.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We create sales order and through MB1B using movement type 412 with special stock E they will post the stock for that sales order. then they update RG1 Register through J1I5 T-code. this is the general process we are following but if you compare the MB52 Report and RG1 Report for some materials the stock is not matching. Below you can find MB52 screenshot and RG1 Register in excel sheet. please help me this is very high priority issue .

Thanks & Regards,

P.Venkatanaidu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since you are saying stock is not matching , I am assuming that some transactions are posted for 412 movement types. There are two possibilities, either user must have forgot to update Rg1 for some of the transactions (you can verify this in J1I5 for various classification types for the said material) or some of the transactions on same material was not exicable. In later case even though material is posted in system, since transaction was not excisable, it need not to be posted in excise i.e. Rg1. This could lead to mismatch between actual stock and RG1.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Discussion moved. Please use Internationalization and Unicode instead of SAP ERP SD Sales for CIN related queries.

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the elow path :

SPRO--> Logistics General--> Tax on Goods Movement-->India--> Business Transaction--> Incoming Excise Invoice--> Specify which movement type involve excise invoice

And check whether movement type 412 is maintained for RG1 register or not. If it is not then maintain it and then run a complete cycle and check.

Regards,

Amitesh Anand