cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entering data in the condition records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Professionals,

I have a question, I'm working in a mining industry and trying to identify the figures that I have seen in a condition records. who is the key person who used to input data in a condition record, is it the business/functional user or the SAP consultants who is under the S&D module?

Thanks and regards,

Arnold 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Arnold

It depends who is responsible for price maintenance in your company. Usually this is maintained by Sales business users but in some case it may be applied by SD guys. You can check this condition record in VK13. Follow these steps.

Go to VK13

Give Price condition you want to check and press enter.

Select condition table and press enter. Give values e.g Sales organization, distribution channel and material etc and execute F8.

Select condition and press Header Icon (A hat) on the top left side.

Here you can see the User who have created this condition record.

If you don't have access to VK13 then there is no way to check this until you get access of VK13.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moazzam Ali,

where are they getting the values from each of the condition types? is that provided by the business users?

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Where are they getting the values from each of the condition types? is that provided by the business users?

dear

I didnt get this statement what you are asking. If you dont mind can you explain it for me please.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

my apologies for not explaining further. what i meant, is the figure for each condition type is maintained ZVPF or provided by the users or the SD consultant who's going to identify the prices?

Thanks,

Arnold

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

If you are asking from operations point of view then it is not fixed. In most of Companies Sales department prepare price list. Pricing is critical area so it is good that some responsible person should prepare and maintain prices in system. After maintenance it should be cross verified and released in system as well.

If you are talking about some huge volume company then there might be some separate department for costing and prices. It depends on company's business volume and on management's decision.

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Usually in all business scenarios condtion record will be maintained by functional users...Other wise we will call it as core team member in sap.Also  it is not necessary that always core users will be maintaining all conditions records..Some companies might prefer Consultant for making tax condition records..

Raneesh