cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know the name of the current tab?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am using OVP component and in a page I have a Tabstrip component and another component. This tabstrip contain several tabs. How I could know what is the current tab from the another component?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergio,

You can use method GET_CURRENT_TAB of IF_FPM_TABBED interface. Set this tab name as public attribute and access it from another component.

Thanks & Regards

Praveen Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know these method but I don´t know how I could access to it.

Could you show me a piece of code?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergio,

Here step by step guide to achive it.

1. First implement the method OVERRIDE_CONFIG_TABBED of  IF_FPM_TABBED_CONF_EXIT interface in appcc class.

2. Place this source code into your OVERRIDE_CONFIG_TABBED method.

Data : lv_cur_tab   type  string.

lv_cur_tab = io_tabbed ->GET_CURRENT_TAB ( ).

Now lv_cur_tab variable will have your current selected tab.

Thanks

PraveenGuta

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried this but I enter manually the following parameters in OVP to create tabs.

COMPONENT: FPM_TABBED_UIBB

View: Tabbed_Window

Then I created a configuration name file. I can´t modifiy this component (FPM_TABBED_UIBB). So, the above code, where could I implement?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergio,

Above code need to be placed in App CC class of ovp application.

Create a general ABAP class and implement the IF_FPM_TABBED_CONF_EXIT interface.

Then place above source code in  OVERRIDE_CONFIG_TABBED method.

Now you need to assign this class to the application controller settings of the ovp application as per below snap shot.

Thanks & Regards

Praveen Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

the problem is that I am using Override_Event_ovp in the same component. This method catch all events. Could I call manually override_config_tabbed ? How could I pass IO_TABBED parameter?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved this problem assigning my component to the settings of FPM_TABBED_UIBB component not the application settings.

Thanks.

former_member184386
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi there, I was wondering if you could share the steps on how to assign your component to the settings of FPM_TABBED_UIBB, some screenshots will be helpful. Thanks.

Answers (0)