Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Including field on Billing Output using SPRO

former_member409998
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm trying to include a new field on billing output using the SPRO transaction. I included the field on the field catalog in SPRO / Sales and Distribution / Basic Function / Output Control / Output Determination / Maintain Output Determination for Billing Documents / Maintain Conditions Tables

Added a new entry using the fields that was available on the seach help (ERNAM - Created By) and saved it!

The problem is that field is not appearing on the output. I really don't have any clue why it is happening!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Molina

You have to create condition table with this field and then assign that table in your access sequence and assign that access sequence to output condition type. It works same like pricing conditions. IMG path you know. Please check again what you are missing. I am sure there is some assignment missing in your case.

Thanks

former_member409998
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your answer.

I sent it for the Analyst and he told me that is not the problem. I'm a programmer though.

Follow the answer:

The steps that are described below are the steps that I will be doing on my side:

1.          I will create a condition table using several fields

2.          I then assign that table to an access sequence

3.          I then assign the access sequence to the output type

Our problem is in step 1: when I create a new condition table, I can choose from a list of available fields. If the field that I need is not showing in the standard list, I can add it to the list by pulling it from the field catalog. But if the field that I need is not even in the field catalog, then it needs to be added to the field catalog, by you.

I included the field on field catalog and I can see it when I opened the path that I wrote on the original post (SPRO / Sales and Distribution / Basic Function / Output Control / Output Determination / Maintain Output Determination for Billing Documents / Maintain Conditions Tables). I can't understand why the analyst can not choose the field on the list.

Do you know what is the problem?

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Molina

I have tested this in my DEV server and it is working fine. What I did is

Added ERNAM in allowed fields.

Created Condition table 999 with Billing Type and created by fields.

While assigning this table to new Test Access sequence I just have to enter my username in field Spec. Val. Source because without this system was not accepting the field ERNAM in access sequence.

Then just assigned this access sequence to RD00 condition here it it working fine.

You just cross check once again what and where you are missing.

Thanks

former_member409998
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

It's working now.

Actually I follow the steps that I found in this link: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/9b/e82c7dd435d1118b3f0060b03ca329/content.htm

We included the field in two structures: KOMKBV5 and KOMB as ZZERNAM (a new field).

After that we had three fields to choose in the spro path, we use the search help to find the fields. We choose the field on the KOMKBV3 structure.

And now the analyst can include it on the Access sequence.

Thanks a lot for your help!

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Molina

I am glad that your issue is resolved. Thanks for updating the solution here.

Thanks

former_member409998
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

New problem for the same "development".

All changes is working properly in DV but when we tried to released it to QA one more problem happened.

First at all, I forgot to send all requests tasks for QA. Totally my bad! And the analyst released his request first than all changes that I made. OK, I really don't think that it's the problem. But just in case. It's SAP, how knows?! haha

The message 'System error: system cannot read the structure for table B705.' is shown and it's impossible to continue. For same reason this structure doesn't exist in QA.

Still, I have pretty sure that was the configuration part (and not in the inclusion of fields) since I never changed it and when I tried to open the structure in DV and checked the version I can see the Analyst user made the last change and I cannot see the request number for the version what leads me to believe that was a automatic creating by the SAP when some customizing was done.

Hope you can help me!

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Molina

Please tell me how did you include fields in structure KOMKBZ3. You did that with append structure or with directly by giving access key? It seems that you have missed something while transporting it from DEV to QAS. Let me know the process how you added because in link you have given it has been added directly. But I think you should add by append structure.

Thanks

Answers (0)