cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Record Table changes config option is missing in GRC PC 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello folks

We are doing go live preparation and i have found out that Record Table changes config option is missing in SPRO.As we perform this config only in production system , i have not looked into it while configuring my DEV and QA environment.Can any please let me know if this is standard or i need to do SP upgrade to get this functionality.Currently we are on GRC SP 8 with NW 7.02 SP 8.I would also like to know if there is any SAP note for the checklist for going into production system and activities that are standard that we need to perform and are only specific to production system only.I have attached one screenshot that highlights the missing config option from SPRO screen.

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure if this addresses your issue, but with Service Pack 11, there is a note 1796052 entitled "Enhancement for capturing table Change Log".  Check that out to see if it fixes the issue. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Paul for your reply but i dont think at this point of time we would like to go for any upgrade as we are very close to our Go-live date.But i really appreciate your reply.