cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict few users not to modify certain fields in VA02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement that I need to restrict ONLY few users not to modify certain fields in VA02 transaction.

Those fields should be only displayed for them. I know we can create transaction variant (SHD0) for this. But not sure how to allow only few users to use this transaction variant instead standard transaction?

Please help me!

Thanks

Siri.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Siri

This is not possible with SHD0 because with SHD0 it will be applicable for all users. User base variant is not allowed for sale order as per my knowledge. For your requirement you can create authorization object in SU21 with those fields you want to make user specific and then add authority check logic in program MV45AFZZ. You have to take help of BASIS and ABAPER guy if you are not familiar with user exit and authorization object. Please check this and revert back with your findings.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You, Ali.

I will check and update the thread.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

you would also remove their access to VA02

regards,

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. PPIO

Please check the original requirement. It is that there will be few specific fields which users should not change. If we remove VA02 from user's role then how they will change rest of the fields? Please update.

Thanks

jyoti_swain
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,,

Kindly refer this thread,may be helpful.

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1542517

Thanks & Regards

JS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

You can make it possible via enhancement, kindly use USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION at Include MV45AFZZ in SE38. Rgds.