cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD gurus

i want to T. code how to know how Much stock we sent to customer , what materials we sent , i know ONE T. CODE is there MCTA

But how to proceed bz i gave customer no but while executing System shows no data is existing

MCTA IS CORRECT CODE ?

or any other t.codes or table names 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venu

Are you talking about how much stock you have sold to one customer? Is it normal sale process which is sale order > delivery > invoice and you are using 601 movement type for this?

MCTA is sales information system analysis report and there is configuration required to use MC reports.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ALI SIR

what i am asking suppose i want to know how much stock is given to Customers

ex xxx Material is sent to customer  during some period ?

I mean where to check

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found in mb51 --601  m.type

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

It can be achieved with MC report too but for that you have to configure it first. Currently you can check VL06 and click on List outbound deliveries. Here you can give ship to party and material number and also you have huge selection fields. In total goods movement status field select C and check other selection area too as per your requirement and execute. Check whether it fulfills your requirement or not?

Thanks

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good catch. That is also another way to do this. MB51 is very huge and helping report in SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venu,

Can you plz help me with the below  question?

Is there any T.Code to find out how much revenue the customer had paid for particular material and how much due amount had to pay.Total particular customer based information regarding stock levels and delivers i.e customer based information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear VL06 is good report But i dont know what is the reason

i have gone to vl06 and clicked on List out bound deliveries

in this i have given some data like

And finally i gave Ship to party also ,,, but i am getting one message

No deliveries selected ...

plz let me know .. thank you so much

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

This is standard report and if there is data in DB then it will surely come in this report. Check with only material number and also check at item level and Total goods movement status with C. There are statuses fields in bottom of this report. You have to make selection very carefully for this report.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear so thanks i found

i missed to give C BZ first time i am running this report

And i am very happy to learn from you ,,,thank you so much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siva

If you want to ask plz ask another thread not in this ,,

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

You can also check different delivery orders having different statuses like picking status, billing status and so on. Also you can execute this report based on many fields and double click the DO number and do the PGI directly from there. In VL06 there are also other buttons and behind every button there is different report which shows data for different processes based on your business process.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venu,

Actually this particular T.Code VL06 is all about to know list of outbound deliveries here we can sort out according  to customer  item & header delivery details... like quantity, material , material available date and also picking, packing,Goods issue and  delivery dates. Output selection for particular picking and delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear siva

As per My understanding you have asked 2 questions

1) one is how to know how much money payed for one material

2) how much many he has to to pay for one material

First i will explain about second Question ,one thing We will give Credit to customer only based on partner i mean payer not Material so we cant check Based on material how much he has to give

Now i am coming to first point

Generally we have some t.codes to know customer balance ...

1) one is FBL5N  ..Here we can check Customer Line balance( day by day transactions )

2) FD10N ....here it shows full balance

Side comment Last one but not least

Dear in every business O.r.g all customers will pay balance according to their Credit limit

Just you think suppose ex you have took some stock from the Business 200000 stock

now you are going to pay money 150000 so You cant tell this much money only for some material

Even though you want ,, you need some User exists process

And Dear Experts  plz comment on my Replay 

Thank you so much.... I hope you have cleared

Answers (0)