cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System not showing in BRM Risk analysis step

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing a particular issue in BRM. All configurations are in place, default connector for Role Generation is set. Default workflow is working fine. After approval we can generate the role well.

What I am missing here is that in Risk analysis step, the system is not appearing in drop-down as shown in attached screenshot. I first thought may be I missed to attach default connector for that. But it is there and comes at the stage of role generation.

Then I thought maybe Role was first not generated in the backend that is why it is not coming. But that too is not correct because I had uploaded role from the backend and regenerated it many times.

Please help me if you have faced similar issue and know how to resolve it.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

You need to complete: Maintain Mapping for Actions and Connector Groups

1 - Governance, Risk and Compliance > Access Control > Maintain Mapping for Actions and Connector Groups

2 - Select Assign default connector to connector group

3 - Enter the connector group entries

Connector Group

Action - 002 for Role Risk Analysis

Target Connector

Select default

Save

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleen,

Thanks for your reply. This configuration is already in place. As per my understanding, this setting is for default entry, but other connectors in the same landscape should also come in drop-down. In my case nothing is coming up.

Maybe something else is missing here.

Regards,

Sabita

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I did a test of this configuration by removing my entry.

When I have an entry for my connector and action 002 (Risk Analysis) the drop down box contains an entry.

When I delete this entry from my configuration I get the same issue as you - no values in the drop down.

When I add the entry but do not tick the default box, the drop list default is empty but when I click the drop down I see my system.

This test was why I recommended that section of configuration

What configuration do you have in that section for your connection group and Action 002?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleen,

Yes you are right.In my case, Logical Group contained three connectors,  the connector set as default was different from what I had set in Connector Settings --> ROLMG that is why it was not appearing. When I changed the entry, the system appeared.

It means we can set multiple connectors but set one as default and all systems will come in drop-down list.

Thanks for your quick solution, really appreciate it.

Regards,

Sabita

Answers (0)