cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to move the main window dynamically in smart forms?

Sudhakargadde
Participant
0 Kudos

i have a requirement where the main window is to moved up if the header window is not present in smart form.

please do the helpful.

regards

sudhakar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

surajarafath
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sudhakar,

I think dynamically change the size/position of the window is not possible, even i have came across this scenario. Then i end up doing some work around solution for this...

In this case, you may remove the Header window and Increase the size of the main window to full... and get all the content in the header window to the main window and place it in a folder or a table or whatever then specify the condition as only on first page and not show if empty ( this one need to specify i think).... Then if the text is present then it will display and after that main window content will be shown if not present the everything occupied by main window....

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member215563
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

This wont be possible since the main window is always  fixed and we cannot specify a condition in the form where we can move the window above/below .

Regards,

Faiz

Sudhakargadde
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dwarakanta and rahman,

Dwarakanta what you said i tried all ready but the window space is display as empty in the remaining  pages.

Rahman the data what i displayed is not a text objects the run time entities from database.

the issue is still open. please tell me any other ideas and i appreciate your answers.

Regards

sudhakar

former_member210252
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Main Window coordinates are always fixed.

If anything like text etc. needs to be displayed make use of text objects, depending on the condition you can display the text.

Regards,

Mohammed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to include the header information (no need to create a separate window for it) in the MAIN window. So if the header information is not available (add checks as required), it will be followed up with the information you wanted to print in MAIN window.

Thanks...

Sudhakargadde
Participant
0 Kudos

hello Dwarakanath,

actual my requirement is we need the header text in first page and the last page but not in the remaining pages, we achieve it but in remaining pages shows empty space is displayed its not displays the information main window data.

Regards

sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

Yes.. if you create separate windows i think it is not possible to control

Include the header text (text element) in the MAIN window and add the condition to display it on the first and last pages using the system variables SYST_FORMPAGES and SFSY-JOBPAGES (use the condition tab for providing this check)

Hope it will help to resolve the probelm.

br...

Dwaraka

Pawan_Kesari
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Define three pages as follows

1. FIRST - with HEADER1 and MAIN window

2. REMAIN - with just MAIN window

3. LAST - with HEADER2 and MAIN window

based on number of records you get try to dynamically change the NEXT page, so  you can have scenario (depending on number of records)

1. FIRST->REMAIN->REMAIN->LAST

2. FIRST->REMAIN->LAST

3. FIRST->LAST

PS: I assumed header information on first and last page is different.