cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO not detecting changes on header

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We are tracking POs and we want to create a new event when a change in the 'request delivery date' happens (EKET - EINDT) at item level.

Trying to do that we are detecting that the changes are not detected by the EM functions. Not even changes on the header of the PO.

These is the config we have in BPT-application tables:

Main Obj. Tables:

PURCHASE_ORDER_HEADER_NEW   -- /SAPTRX/MM_PO_HDR  --    EKKO    -- KZ

PURCHASE_ORDER_HEADER_OLD   -- /SAPTRX/MM_PO_HDR  --    EKKO    -- KZ

Master Tables

PARTNER_NEW   ---   UEKPA   --  EKPA      --       KZ

PARTNER_OLD    ---   UEKPA   --  EKPA      --       KZ

Upling field: EBELN

In the Badi used for sending the information to EM: ME_PURCHDOC_POSTED, the tables IM_EKPA and IM_EKPA_OLD remains empty. This seems to be causing an incosistence between master and main table.

Any idea why we are not able to detect the changes?

Thanks and regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Berthold_vH
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Iñigo,

can you explain your scenario in  more detail. As I understand you create your Event Handlers on PO Header Level (PURCHASE_HEADER_NEW). I don't see why you need to use the partner tables for the EKET?

Now you want to send an Event Message when a change to the request delivery date happens. Is this correct? Or do you want to have an update on your Event Handler when there is a change in the delivery date?

If you want to send an Event Message I would use the EKET table as Main table and check in the condition if the date in old table is different than in new table. If you have another scenario please explain in more detail.

Regards

Berthold