cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase order type in selection screen of VA05

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I want Purchase order type (VBKB-BSARK) field in the selection screen of VA05 report.

Is there any Userexit or BADI avilable to achive this requirement?

Thank you

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tina,

Why to hit a standard program inspite of that go for some customization with the help of your ABAPER or make a query report by table joins in SQVI or SQ01, SQ02 & SQ03 if this can fulfill your requirement. In case you need more help, please feel free to ask. Rgds

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

I think that whatever is your requirement, it is not preferable to do in standard, so it would be better to go for Z-T code and try it.

Regards,

Kundan Vishwakarma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do not think you can purchase order type to the selection list. The OSS note 397749 clearly states that you can only add limited fields to the selection screen and purchase order type is not in the list

However you can add additional fields to the list display and you can add Purchase order type to the list display. OSS note 350068 states the way to acheive this. Maybe this is another way to achieve your requirement.

The other option is to build a Custom report which is not advisable

Regards

Leo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leo,

Thanks for your reply,yes its not possible to add PO type in VA05 and also Z report is not recomonded.

Regards,

Tina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear TINA

how do you add po type in va05 pl tell me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TIna,

In that case the only option is to add PO type to the list display fields and once the list is executed you can filter the list based on the Purchase type

Regards

Leo Gift

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

I have deleted my post bcz I didnt test this. I will test this again and then I will post it whether it works or not.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venu

The requirement is purchase order type. Not purchase order number. Please check again.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tina

please go to se16n here type table name VBKD and check the table BSTKD Here you may get all sales orders against PO NO RS

And If you dont find any po no in va05 just give the Details in va05 that Material code and excute

And in va05n also you can get details....

It may help you plz let me know ....

Thank you