Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer 114093 not maintained for sales area 1000 01 01

former_member1021627
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I m trying to enter stock with tcode MB1C mvt type 561 for a material, and I have the following message :

Customer 114093 not maintained for sales area 1000 01 01

Message no. VP 201

My customer was created with the sales area 1000 01 01 in the past, but after we have changed the customising and we put another sales area : 1010 01 34

Now I don't understand why I can't enter the stock?

Anybody have an idea to solve my issue?

Thx a lot

Regards

Kari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My customer was created with the sales area 1000 01 01

we put another sales area : 1010 01 34

Hope, you have not deleted the first sales area from customization.  In KNVV table, which sales area, you could see ?    Also ensure that you have extended this customer to the newly created sales area via XD01.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member1021627
Participant
0 Kudos

I have deleted the first area because I don't need her any more. So I have extended the customer to the new one.

And in KNVV, I see the two sales area, the last one and the nex one.

How can I do to en ter stock?

Thx

Kari

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are sure that the customer has been extended to the new sales area, then as already suggested, check whether material is also extended to that sales area.

In fact, I am surprised, while executing MB1C, why system is checking for customer sales area.  Ideally, it should validate for material code.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member1021627
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes I m sure, the material is also extended with the new sales area.

Mee too, I don't understand why when I m doing a MB1C , the system is cheching the sales area.

Thx for your help

Kari

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

gurunathkumar_dadamu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check for that customer whether the sales area,distribution Chanel, sales org are extended or not(XD01 extend).and also check the any block are there for that customer in XD05.

former_member1021627
Participant
0 Kudos

The customer and the materiaLare already extended.

To unlock the situation, I have put the last sales area in the customising. And now it s working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kari

This kind of issues used to happens due to Common distribution channel and Common Division

Transaction code is OVR1

Check whether your distribution channel and divisions are maintained in  Common distribution channel and Common Division transaction

Regards

Venkat

former_member1021627
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes,they are maintained in VOR1 and VOR2

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Looks like material for which you are creating stock is not extended to new sales area 1010 01 34.

Check, this can be a reason of this error.

Regards