cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add a new functionality (new screen to validate data) when we click a button?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am going to explain my issue with images... I have the following screen (It is a screen to edit bank information from sap portal. This screen is a java sap standard webdynpro):

I would like to add a new functionality, it is the following: I would like when somebody click the button "Review" appear a new screen (a User challenge) to verify how is the user which change bank information. You can have a look to screen:

My question is: how I could link these steps? (click button "review" and going to "user challenge"). I thought all this is linked by a workflow, I checked it but I didn't find anything, how I can relate these link?

Many thanks in advance!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alberto,

You would need to modify the standard SAP Web Dynpro application I think. SAP provides the source for these developments so that you can do just that. You need to use the NWDI (Development Infrastructure) and NWDS (studio) to essentially "fork" the standard code - creating your own version  - then you can add that verify step into the process.

I don't think there is an easier way - you might get a better response posting this question into the space

Hope this helps,

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,
Thanks for replying.
I have not idea how to do that but your answer could guide me.
If I solve this issue I am going to post it here.

Thank you.

anja_engelhardt2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

moved to Web Dynpro Java by moderator

Answers (0)