cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding the satellite System ( erp 6) to the SOLUTION of solman ? how ?

former_member105092
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I have Solution Manager 7.1 Latest one. I have created Solution name as "SAP SOLUTION " the solman system was added with the solution.

Parallel -ly  I installed ERP 6 EnHP 6 and trying this satellite system to add to the solution of "SAP SOLUTION".

I don't know where to do the configuration to connect with SOLMAN'S "SAP SOLUTION".

While doing MOPZ  I am getting solman system not the ERP 6 ehp6.? How to get the ERP 6 EHP6 in MOPZ ?

Note: the solution "SAP SOLUTION" is in the section of Basic Configuration of SOLMAN 7.1

please throw some lights on it.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

shyam_dontamsetty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi vedhaiyan,

Try adding ERP6 EHP6 into different solution other than the system in solman and check MOPZ now.

Best Regards,

Shyam

former_member105092
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

Only one SOLUTION was allowed to create  in BASIC CONFIGURATION of solution manager 7.1

richard_pietsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure you have finished the "Manage d System Setup" in solman_setup. You'll need to connect the ERP system to solman's SLD via tcode RZ70, the data from SLD is synchronized to solman's LMDB which is the basis for MOPZ operations. Once the system is fully maintained in solman it needs to be added to a solution - you can also create e new one beside SAP SOLUTION either via the work center (i think it's the administration work center) or via SAPgui (run report RDSMOP_MAIN).

You can cross-check the system information as well as the landscape setup (solution, logical component) in tcode SMSY. However, changing the data is only possible via Tcode LMDB.

Regards, RP