cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incompletion Report-Missing Conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD Gurus:

We created a custom report through ABAP Query for incompletion log @ sales order level. In the report -Field Description coming as  of Pricing / Cost missing. User is looking for what is the condition type missing ( Ex: PR00 etc) in the report. I searched in the Google and SCN, all I am getting BAPI for Sales Order Stimulatation. Is there any BAPI to do Price Conditon Stimulation please?

Thanks & Regards

Kris Ravuvari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried just using SAP standard transaction V.02?

Regards

Waza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh:"BAPI_SALESORDER_SIMULATE"-not meet our requirement

Hi Raneesh: http://scn.sap.com/thread/1310287-not meet our requirement

Hi Lakshmipathi: We configured in such way that we can save sales orders even though they are incomplete

Hi Waza: TC # V.02 is not giving the info we are looking for. We are looking for Item level with missing condition records in case pricing error.

Thanks & Regards

Kris Ravuvari

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you mean to say that users are able to save the sale order even the sale order have incompletion log ?  I dont think, it is possible to save a sale order with an incompletion log.  If you try to save, it will ask you to complete the process.

G. Lakshmipathi

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

In my sale order process we also save order even if some field is missing which is in in-completion log. I think it depends on configuration of in-completion log. The order will be incomplete and can not be processed further until you complete the order. Isn't it standard behavior?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer the below link it might be helpful for you

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1310287

Raneesh

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the BAPI