Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC TO RFC SYNC SCENARIO

former_member194741
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I got one interface , jdbc to rfc sync, i have to pick data from jdbc and send to sap r/3 via pi, pi has to invoke the rfc and again it has collect the respnse from rfc and to update the db .

Here without BPM  i am trying, also without using RFC Lookups also i am doing, But i have some some doubt in creating DT. Can anybody in this.

Regards,

Dhanush

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dhanush,

You need to create DT and MT for your sender JDBC Structure and for your receiver RFC need to import ..

Regards,

Naveen

former_member194741
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Can you brief abt on that

MY DB field

1. sms no  2.sender  3.msg   flag(for our ref)

XXXX         XXXX      VENDOR NO IS XXXX AND COMP CODE IS XXXXX

In a table , 3 columns and 1 record.

I want to take the sms no , sender and vendor no and comp code as the input to rfc and get response from sap system.This is my scenario.

Regards,

Dhanush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whatever the fields you need to send back to database from RFC response

define your target structure with those fields in the specific receiver structure format of jdbc...

thats all...

if still require more info on sync scenarios do a search in SDN lot more stuff can be found in detail.

HTH

Rajesh

former_member194741
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I didnt use much on SDN, But I searched today i got some good solutions here. Thanks for that.

Regards,

Dhanush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go through the below link for steps .Just change File to JDBC.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/xi/file-rfc-file%28without%20bpm%29?bc=true

I think one JDBC sender channel is sufficient as we don't mention any info about table name in channel.Not 100% sure.

Regards

Venkat

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dhanush,

Please check the below document for the Receiver JDBC structure which you need to maintain at DT & MT.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/4d/8c103e05df2e4b95cbcc68fed61705/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can achieve this with out using BPM..

All you need to do is define the DT and MT for your JDBC structures ...

Assign request and response to the Outbound synchronous Service interface which you are going to create...

and for RFC import the same from Target system

Gud luck

Rajesh

former_member194741
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi rajesh,

Thanks for reply, our case is one sms will come to db, it contains four fields in that msg field, we have to take the vendor no and comp code as the req to rfc and get res from rfc and again back to jdbc.

so for the reverse communication ,we want to use any JDBC ADAPTER, to get the res and post back to DB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>so for the reverse communication ,we want to use any JDBC ADAPTER, to get the res and post back to DB

1 JDBC sender channel is sufficient .It acts as synchronous.

Similarly one RFC channel is sufficient .

Regards

venkat

former_member194741
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Oh fine I had already tried, but for more clear idea i am doing R&D.

Thanks