cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S_ALR_87013558 ( Actul Cost issue)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In report S_ALR_87013558 we can see all details but I found  confussion in Actul Cost,when I want to see the line items ( with header and with T.code CJID also) it show the wrong figure.How or with another detials t.code I can compare the accurate value of Acutal Cost with this reort?

Please help

Regards,

Rajesh Chauhan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in CN41N report which gives output withput filtering etc.

Also run CJEN for this project and recheck.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Still not answer...

Regards,

Rajesh Chauhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the report CJI3. Filter the report for value type 4. This should give you the actual cost for the entire project. Compare this later with whichever report you feel like. You can also try the standard hierarchy report S_ALR_87013531. This report will also show you the actual cost according to your project structure.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gokul,

I try the same but value still wrong only two value type is shown  4 and 1.

In slr report actul value is  524779942,total value in cji3 is 115250543 with value type 4 (114751084) rest 11.

Regards,

Rajesh Chauhan

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

also check the report for actual value s_alr_87013571.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Chauhan,

It is not working without Peroid and fisial year but I need all total actul data..(for all period and year)

Rajesh Chauhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh,

In addition to above inputs, kindly verify actual cost in standard report like S_ALR_87013542.

Report S_ALR_87013558 only shows the project actual cost whereas CJI3 and other reports (For e.g. S_ALR_87013542) also include the settled cost as well.

We are also facing little similar issue in our project. When we raised OSS message on this issue,SAP replied that CJI3 reports fetches the details from both active and archived tables and where as when we drill down from budget reports to line item reports system reads the data from active tables only. And the fix is to implement SAP Note: 1136779.

Check if this note is relevant for your case.

Also go through discussion on below thread

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2025725

Regards

Tushar