SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EEDMCOM006 - Profile &1 is locked (already being processed)

Mantovas
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have an issue that happens once in a while during the the EDM profile upload using IDoc.

The error message says that the profile is locked but it seems that the program is locking itself. The profile is not open or being edited by any user at the time the lock happens.

We are using IDoc ISUPROFILE_IMPORT01 and FM IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS.

Did any of you have seen this problem before?

Thanks.

R.M.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi R.M.,

Did you find any resolution on this?

Thanks,

Tanmay

0 Kudos

Hi Tanmay,

Apparently the profiles are getting locked because the IDocs created for the upload. The IDocs are creating ARFCs jobs which are taking a while to be processed when the system is too busy.

I replaced the IDoc solution and made the program calls the profile import BAPI directly (BAPI_ISUPROFILE_IMPORT). After that we didn't see the issue with profile locks anymore.

Hope this can help.

R.M.

0 Kudos

Hi Tanmy,

Removing the IDoc and running the BAPI itself didn't work. We still see profiles not being uploaded successfully.

Do you have the same issue? Did you fix it?

Thanks.

R.M.

0 Kudos

No it is still an open issue.

I have created a SAP message and working with them but issue is not resolved yet.

Thanks,

Tanmay Suri

0 Kudos

Hi Tanmay,

Just wondering if you get the solution for your issue.

SAP recommended 12 OSS notes to "try" to solve my problem but the ssue is back 2 months after apply the OSS notes recommended by SAP

The problem disappear for 2 or 3 months and then comes back.

Thanks.

R.M.