Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User cannot enter vendor text in Shopping Cart SRM 7.01

former_member272779
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are on SRM 7.01 SP 5 and we have one user who cannot enter the vendor text. user creates a shopping cart goes to the line item details chooses notes and attachments clicks on Vendort text (which is empty) then the pop up screen to enter the vendor text appears but is greyed out. We experience this with only one user! (until now) I asked the user to log on on her colleagues laptop who is able to enter the vendor text, but also t hen for that particular user the vendor textbox is greyed out. Has anybody experienced this as well and can share the solution with me ?

example:

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello AS,

Is this user approver or requester? The reason is if you are using SRM 7 BRF workflow then the functionality is turned off to add vendor text or internal note. Please refer note Note 1397861 - Approver cannot add supplier text or internal note and Note 1277921 - Allow/Disallow to edit fields for approver/reviewer for further information.

Thank you

Ritesh

tayyeb_52
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear AS,

when you are opening supplier text and it is greyed out please right click on that and see might be it is hide by user.

Regards

Tayyeb

former_member272779
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ritesh and Tayeb,

Thank for your replies. Tayeb suggestion was the solutiom. But the notes were helpfull as well.

Thanks as ever

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All  

Can you please let me know for the below issue where the user is trying to raise a SC and getting the vendor  text it shows  small window and user cannot write on it, its inactive...

when I can made every new shopping cart I cannot write to vendor text and internal note, the small window of vendor text ist inactive for me...

I think this relates to some role issues however im not sure please can some one assist .

former_member272779
Participant
0 Kudos

Helli Vinita,

Please Right click on the vendor screen and and check the user settings there.

Kind regards,

AS

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hey guys

thank you so much it worked .. just for your reference I clicked on user settings > more

and then clicked on Restore text input field Document number

and now it works:

Thanks a ton !