cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function module to include multiple tasks into request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ABAPers,

I'm facing with requirement to autmatically create transport request that will include all objects from several task. It's possible to do this by manually creation of transport request (in this case this will be transport of copy), then in SE10 using function Request/Task -> Object List -> Include Objects, then choosing "Object List from Multiple Requests". Then select make selections on of proper requests, after that push button "Merge" and choose "Online". This way system will add all objects from several tasks into one transport.

Do You know the function module or sequence of function modules that could handle this requirement?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use function module TR_MERGE_REQUESTS to merge 2 requests (the existing one with the new one you created). Repeat as many times as you want.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Samuli for You replay!

I've checked FM TR_MERGE_REQUESTS, and it works fine when You want to merge two transport into one with deletion of one of them. Unfortunately this will not meet requirements that I’m facing. In my scenario, program need to create transport of copy, include objects from several task, but leave those tasks untouched.

I’ve made some debugging and I’ve found that FM TRINT_MERGE_COMMS will meet my requirements.

Problem solved.

Answers (0)