cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strategy <name> did not determine any approver

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have two level of approvers already in the system which is working perfectly fine. Approval levels are coming from /sapsrm/wf_process. Now we want to introduce new first line of approver in addition to the existing two level of approvers. This new approver is to be determined based on an attribute defined in the org unit. For example if an user name is in the attribute SLAPPROVER and this user will be the new first line of approver. If it is not defined move on with the next two level of approvers.

I did define new level at the beginning and I can see the approver. It's working fine. But if that attribute is not maintained for the user, I am getting an error in the approval process. Strategy <strategy name> did not determine any approver. How can I overcome this error and move on with the next approval strategy.

Please let me know and see attached for the error. Workflow is going into the error status.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was able to achieve this with a BRF. I have added an expression(custom method) to check if the attribute value is already maintained or not. Now I am not getting any error.

Answers (0)