cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expense posting for Italy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We using portal to create expense and we are facing a problem when we a employee belonging to ITALY creates a expense

with receipts outside the claim period no entry is created in table PTRV_SCOS ( for Cost assignment) which fails the workflow as we check

on this table.

But for other countries its working fine. I am trying to figure out how the entries are created in this table . Can anyone please suggest

which part of the component i should look at.

Bhanu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu

I believe an OSS was opened for this issue too but as it might be useful information for other users just updating this message with more information but basically for Italy there is some specific legal requirement built in for receipt type S (other expenses) in the Italy molga that with notes 914802 and 1329788 both SAP gui and Web are consistent that hard error occurs once a receipt is entered/attempted to be settled etc that is outside of the trip date range. (in fact in the web version a warning occurs in all trip schemas in the standard version) but specifically for table PTRV_SCOS, an entry is only written when there is an amount to distribute!

Hope it clarifies!

Thanks

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sally,

Thanks for your reply.

I did checked that the standard do a specific check for Italy a error is raised if  receipt date is outside trip range the check issues a error but it is not shown in the web version.

I checked the note 1329788 which makes me think that as per the corrections in the note the code should return a error message on webdynpro screen for italy in this scenario?

But is this because of this check that it  it doesnt update PTRV_SCOS ? Because i can see that amount is there on the receipt.

If you could please let me know about it.

Thanks

Bhanu

0 Kudos

Its exactly what should happen that there is an error if note 1329788 is implemented  - but then the trip shouldnt be saved because of this error and indeed if there is no receipt and no entry built up then it is not written to PTRV_SCOS!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the clarifications Sally.

Really appreciate.

Regards

Bhanu

Answers (0)