cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning eye(007) - Authorization error in webi report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I have a webi report(BI SP 4.0) which is made directly on top of BEX query. When the user executes this report, he is getting this error:

BW system <system ID> returned state : WARNING EYE (007): You do not have sufficient Authorization.

I gave this user admin roles in BO but still its coming. But when I check the query execution for the same user in RSECADMIN, it doesnt show any error and it executes with success. This thing has confused me to locate the error source.  This error is appearing only in Webi report. Screenshot is attached for your reference. Can you please tell me what is missing in BW?

Thanks,

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree with Henry, this message is coming from BW, you should be able to solve it there with an authorizations trace on the corresponding user.

Remember that the BEx query can have free characteristics that are not checked if you execute the query as is->Make sure you are retrieving the same objects in BEx and Web Intelligence when checking.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Victor. There were some objects in Free Characteristics which when I put them in rows and did RSECADMIN, it showed the same error. There was Auth missing in one of the infoobjects.

Regards,

Gaurav

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Another thing to look at in this case is the Set Variables screen within the query panel.  If any prompt is not set to promptable and is an authorization object, the data level security will not pass through correctly and will give an authorization error.

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

try using a SAP_ALL user in the OLAP connection ?