Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic status update

maarten_muetgeert2
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I try to perform an automatic user status update based on the system status. We will have the following statusses:

- S1 to be sampled (initial)         --> Initial

- S2 Sampled awaiting testing    --> Business control 'Determine sample'

- S3 Testing in progress             --> Business control 'Start quality inspection'

- S4 Tested awaiting validation    --> All results entered, but not all MICs closed

- S5 Validated awaiting release   --> All MICs closed (validated)

I noticed I could use complete inspection for S5. The problem with this is that you have to go into the UD screen and press the button. we don't use any long term characteristics.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create User Status in OIBS & use Business Transactions feature to control the user status based on system status.

Double click on the required user status & assign the required Business transaction to set option.

I hope, this is what you looking for. If not, please rephrase your question.

maarten_muetgeert2
Participant
0 Kudos

I already created a new status scheme. And for some statuses I was able to link the correct system status and put the set option active. The problem is that i cannot find a good matching system status.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can only avail the provided Business Transactions. If the required is not available, you have to opt for some development using exits.