cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SP level and patch level are not updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Currently i have configured the PI  7.31 system(ABAP+JAVA Engine) in SMSY and in LMDB as i want to to dosupport pack upgrade from SPS 0 level to  SPS 05 level .The ABAP software components patch level and SP level are updating of the current level ,but with respect to JAVA software components ,they(patches and SPS) are not updating  .

I have configured the RFC s correctly  & the  Technical system and databases are maintained in the LMDB landscape Managment Database Technical System editor.

Below is the screenshot where the software component versions in JAVA  are shown,but patches and SP levels are not getting updated

I could get the updated version in the stack xml file correctly with target SPS05 .Will this have any impact for me while i start doing the upgrade .Am using the SUM toll for upgrade

Db :oracle 11.2/

PI7.3ehp1(abvap+java)

Regards

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have another query as we do have many software component versions in JAVA part.Let me know is it good to go for all components or specific component alone version has to be upgraded.

Below is the screenshot of Software component version in the Non-ABAP side(JAVA end )

Let me know your valuable inputs

Regards

Ram