cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe int.table does not display first line

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Goodday,

i have strange issue, which is puzzling me whole day. i have been trying whole day could not get it right.

the issue is i have created a adobe form and am trying to display the PO ITEMS on the form.

it works 100% but the problem is: it does not display the PO ITEM 10 (Which is first line)

rest i mean from 20, 30, 40...etc....it does display well without any issues.

i have checked the internal table on INTERFACE and it has the LINE ITEM 10, when it comes to display it skips the first item and displays rest.

what could be the reason? where am i missing if anything?

your feed back is highly appreciated.

jacob.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

HI All,

I know its some years after but i have a working solution.So here it is.

When you have assigned the table (tablename.DATA )to the sub form , if you have a Header line, it will be be taken up as first record, so , just get the header line out of sub form .It will show above and will not take the first line's place.

Also, Do not do data binding in the rows subform.

smohammedafnan
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I'm also facing the same issue. There is a work around mentioned below.

lingutla123
Discoverer
0 Kudos
It will work ..workaround solution ..it will not impact any form disaply
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacob,

Could you please check the header details when you are assigning. You should not be putting first line item as header.

Well if you do not see more issue in this, please elaborate more so that we can have a better picture on the problem.

Rgds,

Nitin.

former_member258584
Participant
0 Kudos

can anyone tell whether the above mentioned has resolved by anyone or not because i am facing the same issue.

Regards,

Deepak kansal