Did you mean: 

Change the inspection stock of material xxxx in QM only

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing error at the time of GR in MIGO as below:

"Change the inspection stock of material xxxx in QM only"

1. I have created material with QM view wherein I have activate inspection type 01.

Note: In default value of inspection type 01, there is no check mark for Post to insp. stock. I have marked this check box for the said material.

2. Created PO.

3. Try to do GR in MIGO but facing above error.

Case 2:

Inspection lot do not get created even inspection type 01 is activated in above case when check mark is not tick for Post to insp. stock. As per my understanding inspection lot should create & stock should post to unrestricted.

Please clear this.

Rajesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing the same error while doing PGR through VL01N.

ERROR  Message: 495 QA: Chamne the inspection stock of material XXXXXXXXX in QM only.

checked by maitaing 06 inspection type in material master but now resolved.

Kindly revret on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you getting error message as QA495 then

try to deactivate the SAP enhancement QAAT0001 in CMOD/SMOD

and test this issue again?

or

This problem is most typically resolved by executing the report ZQEVAC20 contained in note 48815 to repair any inconsistencies which may exist.Please execute this report. If this does not resolve the problem,then please review and apply notes 86638 and 212238.048815 Checking possible inconsistencies between MM and QM 086638

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh has your query get resolved?

if so please updated the same by assigning point to the correct reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This solution solved my problem,

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will reply to your second question initially,

Check when QM view >>Inspection type was active & when PO was created.

during creation of PO if Inspection type was active then "LOT SHOULD BE CREATED" after  MIGO>>101 mvt.

For the first Qustion ,check the stock type during MIGO.it should be "qulaity".If not chnage it & check again.

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

It's confirmed that Inspection type 01 was active & when PO was created but even Inspection lot do not created after GR.

In default value of Inspection Type Post to insp. stock is unmarked.

I am getting above said error at GR when inspection type 01 active when I check mark of Post to insp. stock in QM view.

Any further solution.

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes Your understanding is correct.

When you do GR of material those you unmark the post to inspection stock, then system should create Inspection lot & the stock of those GR directly go to the Unrestricted use stock.

This is the standard one practice.

In your 1st case, I thing you mark post to inspection stock & stock goes into Quality Inspection stock. For This Quality stock you have to post through Usage decision only not by doing MIGO by 321 mov. type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please provide the screen shots of the following documents.

1. Material Master with 01 Inspection type & its default values
  2. Goods Receipt document with Stock type & movement type in Items details screen
  3. Inspection Plan created for that Material with usage as mentioned in your Inspection type configuration (if this is not created, create one & try again)
  4. Also try Physical sample with Unknown sample type in Inspection Type configuration
  5. As Goods receipt Inspection type (01) physical sample refers the Goods receipt sample which is managed with goods movement only, you may need to copy that with your own settings if you don't want to post the qty Quality Inspection stock as well as SPRQ Inspection lot status should not be shown.