cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BC set comparison in two systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We have moved BC sets for the configuration from our internal system to the new environment / box to deliver it to customer.

We want to compare the customizing - if it is same in both systems.

Link I have used for comparison : http://sap-consultant.gr/Tips-Articles/QuickTip%20200804.pdf

I used tx - SCU0 to compare the BC sets in both the systems but then I found that it is not asking me for the RFC connection for the target system.

So does it concludes that we cannot compare BC sets in two different systems ??

Is this possible by creating some Transport request and then doing the comparison in target system ??

Is there any alternative approach to compare BC sets in two different systems ??

Can these two systems be in different network or landscape ?

Please suggest your views on this.

Cheers,

SG

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SG,

Here is the SDN link explaning everything about this  -

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/63ecc890-0201-0010-99ae-db3841f39...

As per my understanding, you cant compare by transport option but can compare two systems in different network or landscape provided RFC connectivity is working fine and you are able to logon remotely from one system to other. This is very important.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Ashutosh Shukla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

You actually re framed my question as your answer here.

I am already aware on how to compare two systems using SCU0 with Project IMG.

What I am asking is :

1. Is there any approach to compare BC sets in two different systems without adding BC sets in Project IMG ??

2. Can these two systems be in different network if there is a working RFC connection between them ?

Cheers,

SG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

Please suggest your views on this. your responses are valued for this discussion please.

Cheers,

SG