Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Mobile Business Intelligence

Hi Everyone!

I’m Twan Peters and I’m studying Information Management at Tilburg University (Netherlands). Currently, I’m writing my master thesis about the success factors of Mobile Business Intelligence. In order to gather my data, I’ve developed a mobile business intelligence survey.

I’m searching for opportunities to spread my survey to mobile BI users of organizations that have implemented mobile BI. I wondered if there are some organizations in this SAP community that are interested to participate in this research?

I know that this effort cost time, however, in return I can provide you the results of your organization, and you get a copy of my master thesis.

I addition, you can be assured of complete confidentiality – no individual responses will be published and the raw information will be accessible only to me and my supervisor: Professor Dr Hans Weigand at Tilburg University, Netherlands. Signing a non-disclosure agreement is no problem.

To motivate the participants to complete my survey:
- I will donate 1 dollar to the World Wide Fund for Nature for every completed survey
- Participants can win 150 dollar
- By leaving their paypal address, participants receive 1dollar for their effort.

I hope that there are some organizations that are interested to participate with my research, you can email me for further details of this study, or collaboration.

You can find my survey on:
https://tilburgss.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_2fYNqK6snpb42MZ

Best regards,
Twan Peters
Information Management Student
Tilburg University, The Netherlands
t.j.a.c.peters@tilburguniversity.edu

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question