cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reason of rejection in Quaotation not unlocking!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have a issue in my production. the issue is

I have created a Quaotation few days back, later I have rejected some line items. now when agian I am unreject the line items system allows me. but when again I am going to VA22 and checking the status system autometically assigning the "Reason of rejection" in the Quaotation line item lavel. hope it sounds silly issue but I am not able to short it out. Please help me out its very urgent.

An advise is highly appreciable.

with regards

shane

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shane,

Most probably you've put the Reason for Rejection at Header level for the document. Also, check Schedule line at Item level if you put any Block for the line items. Revise the whole process again, i'm sure it'll help you out. Rgds.

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,     As i think i had tried the same thing in my system, but it is working fine. there is no issue. Just check the process once and confirm... Regards, Kundan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shane,

Check the Rejection status at header level --- Status tab page, after you remove the resaon for rejection from each line item before saving.

Regards,

Biswa

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Shane

Check the change log of your quotation, and let us know what system provides as the information

Regards

Waseem