Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization issue with SUIM Change documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I get authorization issue when i try to execute the SUIM->Change documents->for users in our Soluton manager system. But if I try to run the tcode

s_bce_68001439 directly , I can go to the same page.

When I applied Trace, I found the missing objetc as S_CTS_ADMI, RC=4. I am not able find out the error, because with the same authorizations in ECC system , I can go to SUIM->Change documents->for users and run it, but this error happens only in the Solution manager system.

Regards,

Preethi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi

SUIM > Change Documents > For Users is transaction S_BCE_68002311

looking at SE93 definitions it looks like S_BCE_68001439 is "old"

S_BCE_68001439 calls report RSUSR100

S_BCE_68002311 calls report RSUSR100N

I'm not too sure what the difference is between them

The S_CTS_ADMI is misleading authorisation failure and should be disregarded

3 REPLIES 3

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi

SUIM > Change Documents > For Users is transaction S_BCE_68002311

looking at SE93 definitions it looks like S_BCE_68001439 is "old"

S_BCE_68001439 calls report RSUSR100

S_BCE_68002311 calls report RSUSR100N

I'm not too sure what the difference is between them

The S_CTS_ADMI is misleading authorisation failure and should be disregarded

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot...

shivraj_singh2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Preethi,

SUIM is suppose to pull in all S_BCE_nnnnnnnn (S_XXX_nnnnnnn) reports to S_TCODE, but that doesn't always happen and you can check the role>S_TCODE. It is a known issue which is corrected by SAP Note #1307663. Unfortunately the fix is not applicable directly through SNOTE, i.e. manual steps are required, as follows (relevant excerpt from this note):

1. Create a new transaction

Call transaction SE93 to create the parameter transaction S_BCE_68002311 with the short text 'Change Documents for Users'. Ignore message TR 015 and enter START_REPORT as the core transaction. Select the "Skip initial screen" and "Inherit GUI attributes" checkboxes. In the "Default Values" table, add an entry for the screen field D_SREPOVARI-REPORT with the field value RSUSR100N. Save the transaction in the package SUSR.

2. Correct the area menu AUTH

Call transaction SE43 to change the area menu AUTH (do NOT use enhancement mode). In the menu AUTH, position the cursor on the node <Change documents> - <For Users> and change this node (key combination Shift + F9). Replace the transaction code with S_BCE_68002311 and press Enter to confirm the entry. Save the menu AUTH.

Another easy fix is to add the S_BCE_nnnnnnnnn report in the Menu.

Regards,

Shivraj Singh