cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export procedure is missing in Proforma invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

i have some problems with proforma invoices that export procedure is missing in Item level of billing document.

Please let us know waht sort of customisation i need to make.

Please suggest and appreciate if any quick response

Regards

Rajesh D

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

As suggested by Mr. Lakshmipathi, please check Copy control VTFL for the particular Proforma invoice type and delivery type.

Determination of Export data field. Check if it is set to copy export data from delivery(A) or redetermine export data(B).

Try doing this and check. I had similar issue and this was missing for that particular Delivery type->Invoice.

If it is "A" please check if your delivery has the value in Foreign trade customs tab. If not, you can setup as "B". So, export data is re-determined in this case.

Please let us know if it solved the issue.

Regards

Dhilipan

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

What sort of "problems" you are facing?

Is it an error message? If yes, then please paste the screenshot which displays the error (message and description).

that export procedure is missing in Item level of billing document.

Could you please make clear "item level of billing document"? Why you are mentioning item level?

Proforma is for the entire billing document, and not for some select line items of the billing document.

If you have not yet done the setup e.g. LF > F8, then you would need to follow the suggestions made by G Lakshmipathi.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please search the forum before posting and try to adhere to forum rules.  You need to maintain copy control in VTFL both for your proforma and commercial invoice

G. Lakshmipathi