Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding the register updates

former_member540826
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am facing the following issue in SAP excise register updates.

1) I have completed the RG1 register entry for the material H03580 for the movement type 601. The RG1 is updated and I also see the corresponding entry in the J_1IRG1 table. In case I repeat the J1I5 transaction for the same material and same period with the classification as IWD and Register RG23A Part 1, the system is displaying the same document for the update in the RG23A register also.

It is not a standard behavior and the document should not be repeated after update into one register. Please let me know what is the reason.

I have checked J1ID : Material classification is F RG1.

9 REPLIES 9

brinda_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If a material document is already updated in one register then system will not bring in the same document again in J1I5.

It will not and it should not. So check again.

Regards,

Brinda

0 Kudos

We are getting the same document in the two registers. We have changed the configuration in which the movement type 601 was updating RG23A and RG23C. It has been removed. In cases of movement type 541 the entries are to be updated in RG23A / RG23C and RG1. Hence the issue is there.

brinda_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u attach screen shot of the same?

Regards,

Brinda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried refreshing screen?

former_member540826
Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok. Please check the screenshots as follows.

former_member540826
Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok. Please check the screenshots as follows.

0 Kudos

hi,

Was the material doc created with 601 movement or 541 movement?

Regards,

Brinda

0 Kudos

The material movement type has been created with the movement type 541.

Former Member
0 Kudos

how come you are giving final finished product to subcontractor and updating it in RG1. FOr subcontracting, ROH or HALB is suppose tobe provided to subcontractor. What is the point in updating RG1 for 541?