cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to open Report activities in SAP ME

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on SAP ME 6.0. When I try to access the Report activities (ex:Operation Yields Report), I couldn't see the activity page. It gives me an error message as "Error: Requested resource /manufacturing/com/sap/me/report/client/GRIFrame.jsp is not available." I have attached the screenshot too. Can you guide me to solve this error.

Thanks

Anudeep KM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, this did help on one system, but did not on the other. Here the entries come back, when I reload initial data. How did this happen?

0 Kudos

Who knows...

You should look for the difference between those systems. Maybe IDAT files are loaded from another folder where you do not expect them to be taken - check -Dsce.home java parameter of the instance.

Regards,

Sergiy

0 Kudos

Hi,

Known issue - see SAP Note 1757604.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

following the instructions of the SAP note, we lost some reports:

Resource Utilization

Resource Utilization Summary Report

Resource Utilization Chart

Resource Daily Utilization Report

23 entries were deleted ...

... and after doing reload initial data for the site they are back, but still, the error exists, as the entries of sql back again in db.

What went wrong? Thanks, Monika

0 Kudos

Hi Monika,

I guess it means that your IDAT files are from the old version of SAP ME. For Operation Yield Report, I have "/report/OperationYieldGraphicalReport" (without quotes) in the Class/Program field instead of "/com/sap/me/report/client/GRIFrame.jsp". You can replace /AppServer/idat/Activity*.idat files with the same ones from another SAP ME installation instance, delete the records from the database, and then repeat Reload Initial Data.

Regards,

Sergiy