Did you mean: 

Preferred Vendor for Text Material

former_member222120
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Experts,

Greetings of the day!

I wish to ask following question:

I want to procure a material using SRM portal whose material master is not created. So I created a vendor in ECC and synchronized it to SRM. Now my requirement is that when I am creating the shopping cart the vendor created in ECC should appear in the preferred vendor list.

Please suggest if there is any setting missing in ECC or SRM for the newly created vendor such that it will appear in my preferred vendor list.

Thanking you in advance,

Regards,

Uday Kumar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

From the metioned details, you are looking to careate free text shopping cart and you want to choose a preferred vendor which you have created in ECC.

Please let me know if my understanding is something wrong.

Getting vendor into preferred vendor list is not releveant to with the freee text / product based selection.

When you search for a vendor in preferred vendor list via SRM source of supply tab, initally search criterial defaults to responsible SRM P.Org ID and displays the list of vendors assigned to that particular P.org.

So, pleae check the belwo steps in SRM

1. Did your vendor successfully replicated to SRM ? You can check the replicated vendor in SRM table VENMAP.

2. P.org which is captured in shopping cart (linked through purchasing group in General data tab at item level of the shopping cart) and the vendor linked to the P.Org in SRM are same or not.

3. You can check the vendor to P.Org link in SRM via table  BBPM_BUT_FRG0061 where you need to pass vendor partner GUID from the table VENMAP.

Finally, SC P.Org & your vendor P.Org are same, then system definately display the vendor in your preferred vendors list, if you are not getting that vendor in search list in the sense there is something wrong in vendor replication / P.org linked to your shopping cart & Vendor P.org which you can trace via above mentioned 3 points.

Please verify and let me know if you still find any issues.

P.Org in SC is linked via P.grop.

Regards,
Govardhan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

??

you need to replicate your material from ECC to SRM through middleware.

You have also to create a vendor list for yout material...

Regards.

Laurent.