cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSPM Error while deploying SCA files

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus, I am trying to deploy MDM PI adapter, MDM API-JAVA, MDM connector SCA files in PI system for the connectivity between PI and MDM. The moment I start JSPM in AS Java server and a click on single support packages its throwing below error.(attached in screenshot as well). "An error has occurred during the execution of the JSPM_MAIN phase. java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "20120424073041308015" java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "20120424073041308015" You can find more information in the log file D:\usr\sap\PIA\DVEBMGS00\j2ee\JSPM\log\log_2013_02_04_22_37_55\JSPM_MAIN_1_01.LOG. Use the information provided to troubleshoot the problem. An SAP Note may provide a solution to this problem. Search for SAP Notes with the following key words: com.sap.sdt.jspm.phases.PhaseTypeJSPM com.sap.sdt.util.diag.JavaException java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "20120424073041308015" JSPM_MAIN JSPMPhases NetWeaver Upgrade SAPJup Java Upgrade When reporting problems to SAP Support, attach the trouble ticket file D:\usr\sap\PIA\DVEBMGS00\j2ee\JSPM\log\log_2013_02_04_22_37_55\TroubleTicket_01.txt to your message." couldn’t figure out what’s wrong with JSPM. Any suggestions? Also please find the attached logs and screenshot. Error in the log file I observed: Deploy version rule has been set to updateLowerOrChanged in file D:\usr\sap\PIA\DVEBMGS00\j2ee\JSPM\param\jspm_config.txt. Feb 5, 2013 1:32:34 PM [Info]: Deploy error strategy has been set to stop in file D:\usr\sap\PIA\DVEBMGS00\j2ee\JSPM\param\jspm_config.txt. Feb 5, 2013 1:32:34 PM [Info]: Deployment prerequisite check error strategy has been set to stop in file D:\usr\sap\PIA\DVEBMGS00\j2ee\JSPM\param\jspm_config.txt. Thanks, KN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Update your JSPM package first and try again.

Regards,

Roman

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please share system information (DB, OS and System version)?

Thanks

Sunny

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Set the LIB_PATH in the environment variable.

Can you paste the log for sappfpar from the below directory.

D:\usr\sap\PIA\DVEBMGS00\j2ee\JSPM\tmp\Sappfpar_43.out

Can you tell the database and jspm patch level.

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

please check the password maintained in configtool for SAPSR3DB and Administrator user,whether it is correct or not.

Thanks

M Mahipal

Former Member
0 Kudos

DB is MS SQL server 2009-

NW 7.1 EHP1

Windows 2008 server R2.

JSPM patch level is 7.1 with latest patch available in SMP. I think there is no need to update JSPM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

There is nothing much in Sappfpar_43.out file just a below directory

\\Hostname\sapmnt\trans\EPS

Former Member
0 Kudos

JSPM Patch level is JSPM10_0-20002638.SCA