cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TLB results in ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When TLB results are published in ECC, it can be either a Sales Order (VMI situaiton) or can be a stock transport order (Internal transfers). Now these TLB orders have followed certain rules for a proper load to be built comprising of various products. Where in ECC (either in SO or STO) can I see this information about the loading information used in APO to build this TLB order?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

TLB builds the order (either VMI SO or STO) based on the issues and receipts (that are associated to defined ATI and ATR category groups at either location product master or location master) and TLB profile that has been associated with transportation lane. This will limit the order build subject to the defined business rules (only in APO) for instance lower limit and upper limit for a load.

These TLB rules (part of TLB Profile) can't be defined in ECC.

Thanks,
Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

What is the business reason to have a TLB planning before moving the deployment stock transfers to ECC? Why cant we directly move them to ECC and create STOs.

If I move stock from one location to another, MoT load planning can include as many STO with respect to that MoT or I just need to have one STO oer MTO?

Regards,

Rahul

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

As the name 'Transport Load Builder' suggests, TLB helps you to further constrain your confirmed stock transfers (deployment output) by applying different capacity constraints (by weight or volume or cases or pallets or mix of these). This helps the business to create a STO flexibly in APO itself and send the order to ECC for execution. It eliminates the manual burden to collect STR and create STO in ECC. However, SNP also allows you to send the deployment output to ECC so that you can create STO in ECC.

Means of Transfer (MoT) or transportation lane does not constrain you on number of STOs you can plan per a period. If you have more stock to distribute, you can have multiple STOs based on the capacity limits defined in TLB profile associated with the MoT.

Thanks,

Rajesh

former_member906762
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul/Rajesh ,

Can i still just transfer Deployment VMI Sales orders to ECC and get that sales order generated . Reason for this is we do not want to do any TLB but is it possible for the generation of the customer order through VMI without implementing TLB.

Regards,

Nick

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member906762
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul/Rajesh ,

Can i still just transfer Deployment VMI Sales orders to ECC and get that sales order generated . Reason for this is we do not want to do any TLB but is it possible for the generation of the customer order through VMI without implementing TLB.

Regards,

Nick

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

In general the SNP and deployment stock transfers are not copied to the OLTP system in the VMI case. Only the TLB stock transfers can be transferred as VMI sales orders.
With the changes in the Customizing and, deployment stock transfers and TLB stock transfers are handled equally in the VMI case and in the non-VMI case (that is, sales orders are created in the VMI-case and stock transport orders in the non-VMI case).

IMG Customizing:
APO->Supply Chain Planning->Supply Network Planning -> Category Groups-> Make Global Category Settings:
In lines Deployment and TLB, set the categories to EK (issue) and BF (receipt). Set the status in both lines to 'TLB confirmed'.

APO->Supply Chain Planning-->Supply Network Planning -> Category Groups-> Define Assignment of Category Groups to Key Figures :
For key figures DMDDF and DMDDT, set the category to BI and for key figures FSHIP and TSHIP, set it to BF.

As per OSS note 192692

For TLB orders: Change the Customizing as follows:
Set category group DMDDT (issue element of the TLB confirmed stock transfer) to category BI. Set group TSHIP (issue element of the TLB confirmed stock transfer) to category BF. In order to automatically generate sales orders by the TLB in R/3 in the case of VMI (target location is customer) you must set the VMI receipt category to BF and the VMI issue category to EK in line "TLB" in the customizing "Global SNP settings. In addition, the order status must be set to "TLB confirmed" in this line.

If you also want to directly transfer SNP orders to the R/3 (as stock transport requisitions)
Set category group DMDDI (issue element of the planned stock transfer) to category BH.
Set group PSHIP (receipt element of the scheduled stock transfer) to category AG. In customizing "Global SNP settings" in line "SNP" set the order status to "planned".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

What is the business reason to have a TLB planning before moving the deployment stock transfers to ECC? Why cant we directly move them to ECC and create STOs.

If I move stock from one location to another, MoT load planning can include as many STO with respect to that MoT or I just need to have one STO oer MTO?

Regards,

Rahul