Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resending confirmations to APO which are missing in ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on SCM 7.

I'm new to APO world and currently working on monitoring the CIF process.The issue I'm facing is that when I run the txn /sapapo/ccr,for confirmations I see some entries under the "MISSING IN APO" section.

However when I check the PO's listed under the column(R/3 order number) in ECC,I dont see any confirmations(PO history TAB is missing).i.e. these confirmations dont exist in  ECC.

In this case,should I still select all these entries and re-send it to APO?

Pls advise.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SRM,

PO history tab in purchase order shows, whether you have done GI / GR on purchase order, if your PO is confirmed and no GI / GR is done, in this case you will not see purchase history TAB.

If you are seeing POs in CCR under "Missing in APO" section, then you should go, select them and resend them to APO, i think this is the only option it provides there.

Do let me know for any further query here.

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sourabh,

I think you didnt understand my questions.

The confirmations which are shown as MISSING IN APO..arent they in ECC but missing in APO?If they are available in ECC, shouldn't I be able to see them in ECC PO?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

are you able to see them in MD04?

are these confirmations created in ECC or APO?

Regards

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SRM,

I might have misunderstood your question, can you confirm where are you trying to see confirmations in your PO.

However when I check the PO's listed under the column(R/3 order number) in ECC,I dont see any confirmations(PO history TAB is missing).i.e. these confirmations dont exist in  ECC.

As per your initial post, you are linking PO history tab with confirmations, which is actually not the case.

Check commit date in your PO Line item, delivery schedule tab, this is there you will see confirmations in PO.

Check and let me know what you see there.

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sourabh.

So confirmations in APO terms is not the same as GR?

I checked the "delivery schedule" tab and didn't find any confirmation # there.

If possible ,can you please post a screenshot of how a confirmation # will be visible in the PO screen under the tab "DELIVERY SCHEDULE?

Thanks again for your time.

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SRM,

Can you post a screenshot for delivery schedule tab of your PO, for me to check.

Rgds

Sourabh