cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Action Block: javawsApplicationMain [ERROR] - error Creating Component : AddTwoNumbers/customactions.SimpleActions : customactions.SimpleActions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I'm trying to use the custom action block described in "Developing Custom Actions in SAP MII 12.2". I can deploy it successfully but whenever I open workbench the following error is displayed:

javawsApplicationMain [ERROR] - error Creating Component : AddTwoNumbers/customactions.SimpleActions : customactions.SimpleActions

I tried compiling the source code with Java SDK (32bits) 1.5 and 1.6, but no success. Any clues on that?!

I've attached the Eclipse project (rename ActionBlock.txt to ActionBlock.zip) that generates the custom action block and the generated file (rename CustomAction.txt to CustomAction.jar) to this message if it helps.

Regards,

David

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to give you feedback. I was opening SAP MII workbench using .jnlp file as a shortcut on my desktop. The .jnlp didn't have reference to the newly deployed custom action jar, so it was showing that error. When I opened workbench via browser it worked! Problem solved!

Answers (0)