cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Variable Input Control on BO Mobile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am running into an issue with being able to use an Input Control on the iPad that is based on a variable that is NOT coming from a BICS query in BI 4.0. In other words, I have a dimension called Units with three hardcoded values, say A, B, C. Based on that dimension, I have an input control. Within the report, I have variables that use an if then statement to adjust measure values according to the selection of the input control. (There is a separate measure for A, B, C, such as Quantity of A, Quantity of B, etc).

The issue is as follows:

If I make that input control based on the main table, most of the values dissapear or give unavailable errors in WebI.

If I make a separate blank table and link the input control to that, my if else statements in the main table work fine on WebI. However, as soon as I try on the iPad, the input control no longer shows up.

Any ideas how I can make an input control based on a custom input control variable work on the iPad?

I would greatly appreciate any help or suggestions.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

shlomi_weiss2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Igor

I'm facing the same issue,

Did you find a solution?

Regards

Shlomi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Currently the feature is not supported. The issue has been escalated to the development team and will be fixed in a future client release. Please refer to KBA 1822217 for more information.

https://support.wdf.sap.corp/sap/support/notes/1822217