Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Acct Determination

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am using Condition Type ZTAX as an additional Income tax in my Pricing Procedure. I have created this Condition Type by copying Discount Condition Type. The problem is coming on NET VALUE in Sales Order that Net Value is coming with ZTAX amount while my requirement is that Net Value should just come with PR00 X Qty not PR00 X Qty + ZTAX

For catering this requirement I am testing with solution:

Statistical Condition Type but value to post in FI

proposed by one of the renowned Guru G Lakshmipathi   of this forum

1. 1. I check ACCRUAL on ZTAX condition type.
  2. 2. Created New G/L for Accrual with new Account Key.
  3. 3. Assign Accrual Account Key on Pricing Procedure
  4. 4. Assign G/L with Accrual Acct key on each table in Revenue Acct Determination

After doing all this changes when i created sales order, Net Value excludes ZTAX which is my requirement. But after PGI when i created Accounting Document the error arise ERROR IN ACCOUNT DETERMINATION, MSG NO. VF051.

In Commercial Invoice on..... Environment ....Acct Determination Analysis ...Revenue Acct

When i click on Condition Type ZTAX, i get msg

ZTAX

Accruals condition: The second G/L account is missing

Although i assign  Accrual G/L with each table in Revenue in Acct Determination but still this error is quite perplex for me to understands that why it is coming ? Please guide me and refer screen shots for better understanding of this problem.

Lot of Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Fahad

Good to see that you have followed Mr. Lakshamipathi's instructions and you are trying to cater your requirement with standard process.

For your query please test with two things.

Mark the ZTAX condition as static in your pricing procedure which is not in attached screen.

Use ZIT account key only and assign Expense and Accrual G/L against the single account key in VKOA. I have assigned screens that how to assign G/L for accrual condition and account key.

Please try this and revert back with your findings.

Thanks

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Moazzam Ali,

Very good solution which you have provided to me . It really works fine for me and problem has been resolved .

Now my other concern is that ZTAX should add up with Tax value b/c in billing reports Tax value is coming without ZTAX . Therefore , it is another challenge that how i can track out the ZTAX value in billing reports . I tried by Changing CONDITION CLASS and CONDITION CATEGORY as TAX in v/06 but it z not working ..

Kindly guide .

Thanks

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

What is in condition class and condition category in your ZTAX condition in V/06? Maintain D in both and check. There should be tax value in tax field in VA01 condition tab. If it not works then please attach screen of your pricing procedure, ZTAX condition in V/06 and condition tab VA01.

Thanks

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Moazzam,

I have tried with D in both but neither it add ZTAX with TAX on VA01 nor it create debit and credit entries on Acc doc (refer screen shot Acc. Doc 1) .Tht's why i said it did not work

Please guide

Thanks

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

I have not checked all screens. I just checked first one and there is A in condition class and Cond. Category is blank. Please cross verify and check again. With condition category D it should work.

Thanks

Answers (0)