cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Custom Work item does not show up in UWL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, As part of new business requirements, we have implemented a new workflow in SRM . This is the first custom workflow implementation in SRM, apart from the standard Shopping Cart Workflow. Except for the Shopping Cart Workflows, no other work items are showing up in UWL. The new custom workflow appears fine in Business workplace inbox, I want this workitem to appear in UWL as well.

Is there a Config / Setting that need to adjust to let all the workflows show up in UWL ?

This what I have done so far

Step

1.  Verified the settings in SWU3

2.  Made entry in SWFVISU

3.  Registered the Item types on Portal and Refreshed.

FYI :  I have been testing " First Step in Workflow Verification" through SWU3, to test the connectivity, it does not show up as well. I wonder how shopping cart workflow is working if connectivity is not setup.

Hope I have provided enough information to explain the scenario. Any input with this issue will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

- N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos
laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

you could check Knowledge Base Article below:

1577586 - I have no workitems in the UWL. Are white spaces causing my issue?

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Looks like the settings in SRM backend system for the workflow are complete but to see the work items in UWL in portal,please check if the settings for UWL are complete.

In portal ,under system configuration-->UWL,make sure you have to register  the SRM system and the different connector types for the workflow data to be displayed in UWL.Make sure all conections are activated.

Please refer the below link for more details:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/b0/9cb51c06784c06a2066d7eb9e537e1/frameset.htm

<removed by moderator>

Message was edited by: Oxana Noa Zubarev