cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration with SCM server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am new to SNC. I am getting an error in SNC as described below.

system landscape:

integration between ECC(6.0)-PI(7.0) is done through Idoc(message type- orders, basic type- orders05)

integration between PI(7.0)-SCM(7.0) is done through ABAP proxies

scenario:

When PO is created in ecc then an idoc is generated automatically and is sent to PI system. in sxmb_moni I can check the xml message with checked-flag.

this means the xml message is successfully transferring to PI system. Now the PI system again transfers the xml message to SCM system.

When I checked sxmb_moni in scm system then it's showing an error. When I expanded the xml message in sxmb_moni it shows 3 segments.

1. green flag: process shceduled 2. Yellow arrow: restarted 3. Redcolor: error: manual start possible

when I checked the payload for the error

Note: When I checked SLDCHECK it's success no errors found. And the SPROXY and testing is described below.

I used the inbound xml message to SCM system for testing. I got the xml from the payload of the inbound xml file to SCM system.

After execution the system displayed a error message " call failed"  which is displayed below.

I thing I want to mention here is the location type vendor for vendor "SKINT" is maintained in /sapapo/loc3 and also the BP is maintained in SNC.

I have few queries like:

1. Is there a problem from Abap proxy perspective because the proxy testing is failed ?

2. Do I need to implement any BADI for this? Someone told me that integration of SNC with PI can be done by implementing BADIs as mentioned in the link

http://help.sap.com/SCENARIOS_BUS2007/helpdata/EN/47/34a1bc6c2e2f2de10000000a1553f6/content.htm

Please give your valuable inputs/suggestions to resolve this issue. Reference to any configuration document can also help.

Thanks in advance

Pratyusa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everybody for your valuable inputs. The root cause of the error is found.

The error was not from PI perspective. The error is due to improper data loading in SCM server. There was inconsistency in data updation into SCM server. While the data uploading into SCM server are done again and BP are created in SCM server the issue got resolved.

Thanks

Pratyusa

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>>1. Is there a problem from Abap proxy perspective because the proxy testing is failed ?

if the call is async is should go to the SNC anyway (only the confirmation would be in error) so I'd say the error is within PI (maybe the channel to SNC is not correct) - try checking RWB message logs and maybe the queue on ABAP stack of PI (SMQ1/SMQ2)

>>>>2. Do I need to implement any BADI for this? Someone told me that integration of SNC with PI can be done by implementing BADIs as mentioned in the link

you can do the mapping changes in BADI or in mapping in PI itself 

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

Thanks for you reply.

I checked the ABAP stack as per your suggestion again. But there are no queue problem found.

As I had already mentioned in my first post(first message) there is incoming xml message present in SCM server, which means there are no outbound queue issue from PI side.

Second thing I also think there may be some mapping problem. I don't have much idea on this mapping thing. Can you please provide some links/documents where I can refer so that I can recheck the mappings.

Thanks

Pratyusa