cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regd creation of Sales Orders with reference to Contracts outside the validity start date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have a requirement where Sales orders are created with reference to the Contracts outside the validity start date. I know that this requirement can be handled using copy controls.

I want to know is there anyother way to handle this requirement like by just using configurations.

Regards,
SNK.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Have you tried Proposed valid-from date in your Sale Document type configuration (VOV8). Further more you can try making changes with the help of your ABAPER in 2nd field DataT (Routine) in VTAA which might be '102' at your end, make a declaration for the field which you don't want to be copied in the source code. Hope so it helps. Revert in case you need more assistance. Rgds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I am aware of doing it using copy controls. I will be getting it done by my abapper using the same.

Regards,
SNK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure, if you need any help do lemme know. Thanks.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please your Doc.type in VOV8 under General Control Tab in the Field " Reference Mandatory " .Here ,you have to maintain your Contract Doc Type .

If you have any doubts please let me know .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

The requirement is not about reference Mandatory. Sales Orders are already created wref to Contract and the customization of Mandatory field is done. Now when the sales orders are created wref to Contract they should be created earlier than the validity start date. This can be done using copy controls. I want to know if there is any customization option.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the purpose of creating a Release order(Sales order) before the Actual Contract date?  Please explain the requirement & its busniess purpose.

Regards,

Biswa

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

'This can be done using copy controls. I want to know if there is any customization option'.

If you dont mind ,Can you explain about your comment ?

Thanks,

Naren