Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing sales document type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

New day, new issue !

My user have created an order with a material and assigned TANN item category to one line item as he thought he could do it to send the goods as sample.

(FYI: we have ZSOR document type for free samples.)

subsequently he created delivery and billing, but because as a policy company has no R100 condition type, so no chance of TANN determination and going further, there is no account determination for this.

Now in VFX3 while I checked, it was there.

I tried to recreate the similar simulation in testing and then cancelled the billing then went to MB1B using movement type 343 E to assign the same material and its batch no: to the other permissable sales order ZSOR which supports this scenario.

Now my question is:

What I am doing is right?

if not what else I can do to correct this issue.

my requirement is cancelling this complete process and replicate the same process with same materials and batch no: in ZSOR.

Any suggestions??

Regards,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,     Once you are saying that you had cancelled the Invoice, you had revesed the PGI and deleted the OBD, then you have to try it again the complete process for the same.... Regards, Kundan Vishwakarma

former_member211556
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Though I am not sure, I have few questions here which may help you I hope...

1. What happens to the status of the delivery you created earlier? does that get complete?

2. Is there any cost center postings associated with your ZSOR order?

3. If yes, will MB1B posting get that attached to the respective postings?

Regards

Vasanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

the status for the delivery is:

here I have cancelled the invoice with vf11  (quality)

Regards,

Venkat

former_member211556
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Venkat,

So how do you prpose to assign that stock to a different sales order without the reversal(cancel PGI). If reversed, then try creating a new order and pick the same stock. Hope that should work.

Regards

Vasanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

So Mohan, what would be the movement type for the reversal. Do you propose to just cancel the delivery? or reverse the goods issue by some movement type so that same batch and stock can be assigned to the new document.

Looking forward for your reply.

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cancel the Invoice----Reverse the goods issue---delete the Delivery document-----make the necessary changes in the sales order & process it again with correct docuemnt type.

Also please do not forget to reverse the goods on the same date/month as it was posted.

Regards,

Biswa

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Just cancel the Invoice & PGI & then remove the asignment of batch from Delivery. Then block / delete the Delivery & sales Order. Here blocking is preferred.

Thats it... Nnow you will be above to use the same batch number in some other Sales cycle.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

Just cancel the Invoice & PGI & then remove the asignment of batch from Delivery. Then block / delete the Delivery & sales Order.

I have cancelled the invoice, and now PGI. do you want me to delete the delivery directly ?

If I am trying to delete the delivery directly system is preventing me to do so with a message "Item 10 cannot be deleted (GM Status)" "Billing status already exists for item 10"

Can you plese guide me how to do it?

Thanks

Venkat

former_member211556
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, you cannot delete a delivery even though you have cancelled its invoice.

As others have pointed out, option is to reverse the PGI, delete the batch assocaited with the delivery and try with a new order.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Are you using grants management in your sale process?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

What movement type can I use to reverse the PGI .

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

http://scn.sap.com/message/7722742

Check above Link .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat

As all suggested you to Cancel the Invoice, and  reverse the PGI, while doing reversal process system will pick 602 as movement type, so the answer to your question is 602 movement type.

When you reverse PGI, system assign backs the stock with above movement type which you can check with T-Code MMBE.

Thanks

Malik