SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SRS Sales Order and Delivery Enabeling

Garcia
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Can you resume the costumization needed to activate the sales functions for SRS in SPRO?

At the moment I don't have that option in SRS and I'm not sure if ABAP development is mandatory for this.

Either way, the ideia is to user sales dcuments to produce transfer postings between stores and vendor deliveries.

At the moment MM documents cannot be used (legal purposes).

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

If you dont mind, can you share as plain example on your requirement ?

Note : I am not getting your Issue .

Thnaks,

Naren

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

If you dont mind, can you share as plain example on your requirement ?

Note : I am not getting your Issue .

Thnaks,

Naren

0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

At the moment, I do not have the sales options in the SRS interface. I only have the MM flows, like Purchase Orders, Inventory, bar codes printing or Store Assortment.

I know that SRS has the options available to create SD flows like ORDER/DELIVERY/INVOICE as in this link:

help.sap.com/saphelp_46b/helpdata/pt/fd/538873771711d3ae6b080009d2232d/content .htm

How do I enable this options in SPRO?

Under the menu Logistics General->SRS I don't know if it is customization of if ABAP set up is needed. I attach a print from the current SRS options.

The basic initial ideia is to create regular SD flows in SRS (...not sure if SRS uses the standard SD transactions like VL02N).

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Dear,

If you dont mind, can you share screen shot on your requirement ? please.

Thnaks,

Naren

0 Kudos

0 Kudos

Dear,

I am sorry for saying as It is Customizing with ABAPer .

Thanks,

Naren

0 Kudos

Nevertheless, can you provide the information of where can I find info on the Sales processes available on SRS?

I was hoping for the posibility of doing Deliveries (like TCODE VL10B) for stock transfer order in MM... intra company store transfers using delivery in SD.

Regards