cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Document Flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have a scenario wherein a "Reimbursement order" is created w.r.t a "sales order". When I copy the standard order into reimbursement order, system copies the materials from standard order.

Now i have a requirement to delete the copied material from sales order and add a new material in the line item of Reimbursement order. But the system is not updating the document flow. Means If i retain the main item from the Sales order in Reimbursement order then Document flow is updating(Reimbursement order is attached with the Standard order) otherwise if I delete the main item from the sales order and add a new item in the reimbursement order then the document flow is not updating(Reimbursement order is not attached with Standard order)

Please suggest.

with regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Please share what the are item categories in reference document, new document and newly entered material's item category. Check whether newly entered item category is there in copy control and also update document flow tick is there as suggested by Siva.

Thanks

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in VTAA t.code whether the Check box for the field ''update document flow '' is activated

also check the field '' Reexplode structure/free goods '' for BOM related settings.

sivavasireddy