Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help button in the sap system - SPP

joo_migueldimas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to know how can I setup the integration of the SAP Productivity Pak with sap systems, for instance with SAP ECC 6.0 or with a SAP Solution Manager 7.1.

What we want to, and I think it is possible with this tool, it is to provide a service through the Help option of the sap system (Help sap menu) that when the end users press that help button, this provide all the documentation, guides and also provides the possibility to record and edit contents (for instance, create videos through the sap system). This is possible? How to configure that?! Can you help me please?

Thank you,

JD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Dimas,

Were you able to solve this?

Please reply since we have similar issue.

Thanks in advance.

joo_migueldimas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello to Narender Kumar and Shu Liu,

First of all, I don´t know if you understood the main purpose to start this discussion/thread, not was an issue or a problem in some configuration or installation but instead a question about the potentials of this product (SAP Productivity Pak), the functionality of it, and the integration with others SAP products, such as SAP ERP!

@ To Narender: Resolved?! What!? I didn´t have any problem/issue!! What is your issue!?

@ To Shu Liu: I asked Matthew if the feature that he mentioned (Help LaunchPad) can integrate in SAP ERP... I already understand that is possible to integrate with Solution Manager but I´m not sure if this fit with SAP ERP, do you understand now?

Thank you

JD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JD,

Do you mean you have enabled the Help LaunchPad for uPerform in the Solution Manager system ?

There is a white paper I remember seeing at some point entitled HelpLaunchpad_uP44.pdf.

Another name for this is Context sensitive help.

Again I must point to the documentation where Ancile have very detailed steps on how to integrate this into your SAP system.

If you run into any troubles feel free to create a CSS message.

Best Regards,

Matthew

joo_migueldimas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Matthew,

Well... sincerely I don´t know the name of it... but this feature is only possible to integrate with Solution Manager?... because we want to integrate it in Help menu in our ERP systems (ECC 6.0)!

Kind regards,

JD

joo_migueldimas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Matthew,

Can you answer to my question in my last message please?!

Thank you,

JD

liushu
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Yes you can.

you can refer ANCILE_uPerform_4.50.0_Administration.pdf :

chapter:

Appendix A: Integrating SAP Solution Manager with ANCILE uPerform

If you only mean to add extra help entry, similiar with ECC,

you can just import the transport or addon to solution manager system. the procedure is the same with the other SAP ABAP systems.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Shu Liu,

We are supporting for SPP module. We dont have access for document ANCILE_uPerform_4.50.0_Administration.pdf.

Can yuo please share the same or provide more inputs?

Thanks in advance.

regards,

Narender.