Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OVK1 Trx. doubt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus.

I Have a doubt with OVK1 Trx.

I need to maintain some Holland VAT in one Spanish Society.

I append a new line with NL land but thid line appears in all customers ( of same sales organization ) . We need this vat only with some customers ( few ) but not

in all customers.

I need Help.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

based on knowledge

what ever you create the OVK1 for country wise that particular tax categories  it apple for country wise ,

it is for standard,

you create the ovk3 level for tax category - tax classification here you create the separate tax category for VAT , this only assign the specific customer ,

and also maintain the relevant condition records

regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

But I want the tax-classification line  in customer master ( XD01-XD02-XD03 ) only appears in customers I want.

Regards.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

your requirement is not possible in standard sap ,

OVK1  settings only  relevant country wise

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ismael,

Please take a look at OSS Note 872449 -- Tax determination in Sales and Distribution. It'll make you understand the things in a better way. Please note that we maintain Tax Classifications for Country in OVK1, Customer in OVK3 and Material in OVK4. Have a look over the following thread too. Rgds.

http://scn.sap.com/message/4257673

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,     As Mr. Shankar told already told that, it is sap standard T-Code, whatever you had mainatained in this , it will apply to country wise, and after this the same thing you have to maintained in OVK3 & OVk4. Do one thing, try for some technical ... as i don;t think that it will work ,as it is standard., then also try it.. Regards, Kundan Vishwakarma